I came across the talented Kathleen via twitter and it was an instant friendship. I thought her business concept was great and I was definitely intrigued to find out more. So I checked out her website and all the packages she offered and thought “My Condo Closet” package was brilliant. So you’re probably wondering what she does, right? Kathleen is the brain behind Kathleen’s Closet, where she offers her clients wardrobe consulting , style advice and personal shopping. Now she’s not your average chick, besides having great style, she offers her followers a daily style report, the latest news on all sales happening in Toronto in all my fav stores as well as any sample sales going down, she’s definitely in the know! Kathleen also started Skype For Style where you can Skype her from the comfort of your own home when you have a fashion emergency, packing for a trip or even travelling, now that’s thinking outside the box.
My Condo Closet
For those moving into a condo for the first time ever (make sure to call me first), she will help you organize your clothing, shoes and accessories into a small space, because believe me, it’s a lot harder then you think! Or if you’re an existing condo dweller, Kathleen can help purge (we all need help with that) and organize your existing closet space. We would all love to have amazing dressing rooms and walk in closets, but unfortunately that’s just not possible in an average sized condo in downtown Toronto. Kathleen will:
- Realistic evaluation of space
- Full organization of clothing, shoes and accessories
- Help to purge items that are not needed or do not fit properly
- Donation service on your behalf to give unwanted items to a women’s shelter
- Tips on how to rotate your seasonal wardrobe with limited space
- Access to unique space saving products such as hangers, boxes, baskets etc
- Access and a discount to use a company who provide affordable shelving
- $50 gift certificate to use towards any of her services, which by the way are all $200 and under!
- Open to anyone, anywhere because you can Skype her
- To enter, leave a comment below saying which service of Kathleen’s you would use with your $50 gift certificate
- Deadline for entries, Friday February 8th, 2013
For additional entries do the following and leave a separate comment saying you did:
- Like us on Facebook….. Realty Queen Toronto & Kathleen’s Closet
- Follow us on Twitter @RealtyqueenTO @KathleensCloset
- Tweet about this giveaway and post it on your Facebook
At the same time, I saw friends struggle with their wardrobe choices and in helping them get organized whilst fulfilling the desire to offer my unique styling skill in my own way, Kathleen’s Closet was created.
It is my goal to show women that they can have a classy, budget minded closet containing many options. It’s style advice from my closet to yours. It’s all about my unique ideas to look fabulous on a budget, but still being who you are….just a little more refined and organized!
My style advice and organization tips will give a whole new perspective into how your closet works on a long term basis.
It also gives my clients an opportunity to pass on unwanted items to shelters in Toronto.
Kathleen’s Closet provides the following:
- A unique and affordable wardrobe consultation and personal shopping service
- Mom tailored packages
- Seasonal packages
- Career wardrobe advice
- “Go to” guides and visuals
It is also my personal passion to do events, promotional parties and clothing swaps that bring in donations for women in shelters or those who may just have a need. By doing this, it allows Kathleen’s Closet to supply clothing that helps in building their own fabulous wardrobes ultimately giving them confidence to move forward.
Thanks Kathleen, not only are you making us all stylish, one women at a time, you’re also helping women in need!