Did you know that professionally staged homes sell faster and for a higher price?
Here are 6 reasons why you should stage your home before selling it.
1. It gives the impression of a well-maintained home, this puts buyers’ minds at ease, which is exactly what you want.
2. You get a head start on packing. You have to pack up all of your belongings eventually, before you can move. So why not start decluttering now?
3. Staging makes the house seem larger. Arranging furniture in a way that maximizes usable space within the house gives the impression that the home is larger than it actually is.
4. Suddenly, every room has a purpose. Most of us have a certain room in the house that serves multiple purposes, but buyers should never have to guess the purpose of a room. Staging your home will help give a singular purpose to each room.
5. Staging helps buyers see themselves in the house. You want buyers to see the house as a good fit for their family. You don’t want them to see your family living in it. Staging helps “de-personalize” your home, decorating it in a neutral way that appeals to the target market.
6. It puts your house above the competition. There are only two ways to distinguish your home from the competition. You can list it at a lower price or make it seem like a nicer home. Here’s where staging can make a huge difference!
Have a look at some more of our transformations.
Are you thinking about selling your home? Let’s chat!