We don’t just sell homes, we transform them!
Let us give you a little context…
120 Homewood Ave – 3502, TORONTO
1 + 1 BEDROOM | 1 BATHROOM
SQUARE FOOTAGE: 641 SQ FT + JULIETTE BALCONY
1 PARKING SPOT
How did we do it?
- By listening to our client
- Understanding their needs/timeline and objective
- Having an actionable plan and adjusting it as needed
- Ensuring we leverage our team of specialists to get the home show ready
- Negotiate the best deal for our client as quickly as possible!
- In the case of Homewood, it’s worth noting that we got 3 offers in a time when showing #s were down drastically and the market had softened relative to earlier this year … more importantly, while the offers were good enough, we actually advised the client to hold off as we felt one or more of the Buyers could/should do better in light of the work we had put in (the home was move-in ready, painted, cleaned and showed very well + has beautiful unobstructed North, East & West views!) … Chris trusted us, and we’re thankful, as the Buyers did come back with a much higher number the very next morning! We sold for more than expected, closing on the clients’ preferred date to coincide with their newest investment out West – congrats Chris!
SOLD BY AMIR + ALEKS
ASKING $599,999 | SOLD $655,500
DOM: 8 DAYS
CHECK OUT THE FULL TRANSFORMATION!
👇👇👇 BEFORE & AFTER PICS BELOW 👇👇👇
(PLEASE NOTE: use the arrows with your finger/mouse to slide back & forth between the 2 pics)
So, did you enjoy this home makeover? Find out how we can help you by completing the form below today! 👇👇👇
PS: We do all the heavy lifting – so, don’t be shy and reach out! We’d love to help take the stress off of your plate 🙂